Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Things I love

Just wanted to share some fantastic fun things I love

I love a great cup of coffee in the morning, especially on my lazy days off.

I love to spend time with my family, every moment is precious!

I absolutely love to create new pieces of jewelry, even though I consider myself still a novice.

I love the challenges of being a nurse, even though it can be hectic, I love being helpful to others.

I love working out, and working up a sweat! Getting in shape and just feeling energized does so much   for my soul!

I love the summer sun and a cool afternoon breeze.
I love a good novel to read and relax.

I am forever thankful to God for everything and love to give thanks always at the end of each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment